Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HCG Results

I have officially finished my HCG diet and am about a week into the stablization diet. Overall I lost 12 pounds. Not as good as I had hoped for but better than I could do on my own. I for the most part have been able to keep the weight stable. There was a day that I I bounced up by 1.5 pounds but I just cut back and stopped cheating on snacks. I have dramatically reduced my calorie intake but I still feel like I am eating a lot since none of my calories are coming from breads and pastas. Big salads with very little dressing and no strips or crisps of any kind. Soups are another favorite as well as grilled meats with no bun.

I rarely have bread and pasta cravings which is basically amazing (was my pitfall before the diet). I have been workingout between 20 minutes to an hour most 6 days a week. I'll let you know in a month if I have been able to maintain and really change my habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment