Tuesday, May 26, 2009

HCG Diet - Some of my favorite meals

My staple has been to put my 3.5 ounces of chicken or halibut on foil and bake it for 22 minutes at 350 degrees with different seasoning.

Italian: squeeze fresh lemon on it, salt, pepper, 2 tbs balsamic, garlic salt, my one cup of onions sliced in rounds and spread around. I mix it all around and let sit out at room temp for 25 minutes. When you bake it the onion just adds that extra delicious flavoring

If you substitute tomatoes - I make a sauce by baking grape tomatoes whole with 3 cloves of garlic unpeeled but smashed. add lemon juice to them so the garlic is easier to peel out when baked (since u can't add oil). they should both get nice and soft in the oven at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes so put them in a little before the meat. once done peel garlic from its outer shell put them in a bowl with tomatoes and add salt pepper and and other seasoning desired mix these up to a nice paste and add a little water if too strong. This is so good on top of the meat.

Another great thing with this tomato sauce is to place in an oven safe bowl once prepared, add a little water, add a fresh slice of tomato on top , crunch up your saltines and sprinkle on top, crack and egg on top and cook at 350 degrees for 28 minutes. yummy!!! egg isn't on the list but in the book pounds and inches it does mention it as okay for vegetarians. I'm not sure if you lose less but to be on the safe side I only did this one once when I just had to switch it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment